AL-HQ Law & More have experienced and qualified legal professionals available to provide a range of private client services including Islamic Wills, English Wills, Lasting Powers of Attorney, Trusts and Probate. All our services are consultation-led with professional advice, a package of support and fixed legal fees.
It is important and essential to have a Will on place for every person aged over 18 to put yourself in the driving seat of your legal life planning. Don't be a passenger when it comes to your loved ones and your post-death wishes!
Some of the many reasons you should write a professionally drafted Will include being able to select who you trust to be legally appointed to manage your instructions; if you have children then who should be the legal guardian if you are no longer here; if you are not legally married then you might not inherit anything at all and you might think you do not own anything but assets includes all digital items such as photos, data and online accounts; and finally why not do a final good deed and include a charity.
Choose from our Express or SRA-regulated service.
"For men there is a share in what their parents and close relatives leave and for women there is a share in what their parents and close relatives leave - whether it is little or much" [Quran 4:7]
There are two main types of Lasting Power of Attorney, one is for health and welfare decisions and the other one is for property and financial affairs, these will provide you with lifetime protection so your appointed attorneys will be legally able to deal with your decisions in the event you suffer from impairment to your mental well-being. When mental capacity is lost it is too late to use these documents and instead an expensive and lengthy Court of Protection application may be needed.
Once your Lasting Power of Attorney has been successfully registered, it is ready to use or can be stored for future use and will prevent the risk of bank accounts being frozen or other authorities such as government agencies, social services or health providers taking control in 'your best interests' in accordance with the law. Be empowered by taking control of your lifetime wishes! Choose from our Express or SRA-regulated service.
"If a debtor is incompetent, weak or unable to dictate, let their guardian dictate for them with justice." [Quran 2:282]
Express In-House Service
- Wills from £150
- Mirror Wills £295
- Fixed fee quotes provided for more complex Wills on receipt of completed client questionnaire
- Lasting Powers of Attorney from £250 (2 x LPAs £450)
- Estate Planning family packages from £1,375 (plus registration fees)
What do you get?
- fast track procedure, including consultation and question & answer sessions with a qualified legal professional holding professional indemnity insurance
- compliance with a range of industry leading membership organisations
- full review and guidance with documents emailed or posted to you for immediate use.
- we will plant a tree for every express service Will instruction.
We believe that honesty and integrity starts with providing best practice and a high quality service in the best interests of the client to make an informed decision. This includes our own development as active members of the following organisations to bring you leading quality and excellence in service standards across the full spectrum of estate planning needs.
SRA-regulated Consultant Service
- Wills from £350 plus VAT
- Trust-based Wills and additional tax advice including solicitor based document storage
- Lasting Powers of Attorney from £450 plus VAT (2 x LPAs are £650 plus VAT)
- Probate and administration of estates from £950 plus VAT
What do you get?
- Fully regulated services including lifetime secure storage with documents trackable through law firm indemnity insurance, audit and compliance
- Qualified legal professional for consultation
- Full paper file retention for at least 6 years
- We have a range of vetted firms working with us
To find out more about what the Solicitors Regulation Authority of law firms can provide please read here.
How to get started
Step 1 - Complete our client questionnaire.
Step 2 - State which service or services you require.
Step 3 - Set up legal consultation appointment to take your instructions and receive your tailored advice and guidance.
Step 4 - Your documents are drafted and ready for sending to you and/or signing with us.
Not sure what your estate planning needs are?
Book a discovery call with us to find out more.
Contact: 02381 550 118